Small quantities, flexible delivery schedules, difficult production?
We find solutions for each problem. Varying quantities? Special delivery schedules? High demands for small quantities? We take care of it.
Our production in Wernberg is best provided for the flexible production of components and systems. Especially when things get a bit tricky and manual labour, a trained eye and a lot of personal experience are required. All with the standard of professional production, however: exact, professional, precise and without deviations.
Individual components. Modules. Devices. Systems. Everything.
We are also flexible when it comes to the production options we offer. Whether individual modules, components, cables, entire devices or systems, we are – besides integration and development – also your reliable partner when it comes to mass production of your products.
Production is considered from the very beginning and the development and integration ideas are incorporated. This means that we are not just an extended production line, but an integral part of effectiveness, efficiency and sustainability in the process of production.
Prototypes. Small series. Large series.
Not every component or product has to be produced in large quantities. Niche products may only be produced in small or medium series. And even the most successful products started out as prototypes and development samples.
Together with you, we will find the optimal solution for your needs, both in terms of quantities and delivery dates and frequencies. Of course, this also applies to the transition to large-scale production, which we already take into account during the development phase in order to avoid friction and to achieve optimal conditions.
As a complete MCS package or as an individual service.
Of course, we seamlessly produce the results of our development and integration achievements. We also ensure short paths and soft transitions between all stages of the process and all parties involved. This saves you time, money and nerves.
In addition, we are also happy to help you out when it comes to realising external solutions and developments. Or we can customise standard products to your specific needs, e.g. by realising a special wiring harness.
Partner and Branch Manager, Wernberg-Köblitz
Many years of experience in electronics production
We manufacture over half a million articles and assemblies every year. Here you can find a few examples.
Complex assembly work of printers for ticket vending machines in vehicle (public buses).
Cable assembly small series and special applications
Cable harnesses for automotive development. From enquiry to delivery a maximum of 2 to 3 working days.
Highly qualified hand soldering
For HF technology - production of MRI antennas according to customer specifications. Application in medical technology for MRIs.
Production of blanket orders with forecast
Very flexible response timing in terms of delivery time and number of pieces.
Prototype production possible from 1 piece on the automatic mounting machine. Immediate adaptation to new designs, special shapes, etc. Assembly of thin flexible and rigid-flex printed circuit boards. Assembly of large-format PCBs.
Development and automation of necessary test procedures for HF technology, such as network analysis.
How can we help you?
Let's talk about your challenges!
Our production – facts
- Location: Wernberg-Köblitz, Bavaria
- Production area: 1,500 sqm
- Assembly production, cable assembly, device production and installation
- In-house and external production
- Specialised in the flexible production of very small, small and medium-sized series
- As a package with other MCS services or as an individual service
- Over 500,000 articles and assemblies per year
- State-of-the-art machinery
- ISO 9001-2015 certified
- KBA approval (product-specific)
- UL-certified (product-specific)
Looking for production support?
We also support companies with or without their own production when manufacturing exceeds their possibilities or capacities. Or for cable assemblies, standard components, fluctuating quantities or the production of very small or small series.
Quality, flexibility and short response times
Our core values are of course also apparent in production: extensive customisation, flexibility and integration into existing processes and systems. Whether we produce our own developments or take on contract manufacturing, we can react flexibly and quickly to changes.
Whether it’s the number of pieces or the time frame, we are guided by you and are ready to respond even if your plans take a turn during the process.
Focus: Assembly and module production
We produce mechanical and electronic assemblies and functional units for you – adapted to your individual requirements, e.g. in the form of SMD/THT PCB assembly. To accomplish this, we use a range of technical processes that are precisely matched to the complexity of the task at hand.
- Soldering processes: Reflow soldering, wave soldering, vapour phase soldering, hand soldering
- Ultrasonic welding
- Coating and potting of circuit boards and cables
Project examples for assembly production
- Special hand soldering for HF antennas of medical devices
- Batteries, circuit boards, cables for the construction of awnings
- Evaluation electronics for soil density measuring methods
- Sensors for car park monitoring
Focus: Cable production and assembly
In the field of cable assembly, we offer you a wide range of products from single wires to complex cable harnesses, customised to your specific requirements.
Project examples for cable production and assembly
- Prototypes and complex cable harnesses for automotive development
- Re-pinning of finished cable applications with hotmelt overmoulding
- Development of special connector systems for LED lighting in guide rails
- Cable assembly for dispensing technology and sensor technology
Focus: Equipment manufacturing and installation
Here we combine mechanical and electronic components into modules and functional units of complex devices and systems. These can either be further assembled or used immediately. We do this with comprehensive know-how and many years of experience.
Project examples for equipment manufacturing and assembly
- Project examples for device production and assembly
- Printer systems
- Assembly of traffic guidance and display systems
- HMI units
- Measuring devices
Testing: 100% quality guaranteed
Our test procedures ensure reliable results.
- Typical procedures are functional and assembly tests, AOI, IC, etc. with our own test equipment.
- For cable assembly: crimp height measurement, pull-off test, insulation, continuity and high-voltage tests.